Careers With Turbo Labz
We are always on the lookout for rock stars. If you are passionate about creating world winning products and want to work in the mobile games industry, we would love to hear from you.
Turbo Labz always offers industry leading remuneration and benefits. Our workplace strives to set an example for high energy, positive, growth oriented team work.
Current Job Opportunities
Type: Full time
Min. Experience: Senior Level
- Development of complex mobile game features under the direction of a Technical Lead
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable, reliable, and observable
- Understand and define technical designs and support systems developed
- Learn new technologies and programming languages as needed
- Collaborate with other engineers to deliver high quality, complex systems.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Proficient with Unity3D and C# scripting
- Worked on iOS and Android target mobile platforms using Unity3D
- Possess a strong technical background and deep knowledge of software engineering principles
- Exceptional problem solving, design, programming, and testing skills
- Experience supporting live systems at very high scale
- Experience with version control systems (Github preferred)
- A pragmatic approach to providing engineering solutions that solve business needs
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good working knowledge of Databases (MongoDB) and caching technologies (Redis)
- Experience integrating online services and 3rd party SDKs
- Familiar with Playfab and Photon Engine
- Knowledge of Strange framework
- Programming in Java Script
- Familiar with Client/Server software architecture
Industry competitive compensation and awesome work environment!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your portfolio and resume and tell us why you want to work with us.